- This event has passed.
4th Annual Rocks & Stocks
October 19, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 7:30 pm
Management and Economics Society of CIM & CIM Toronto Branch are having the 4th Annual Rocks & Stocks 2017 professional development series — Shaking up our Industry: Being Smarter this Time on Thursday, October 19, 2017 – 8.a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Ernst & Young LLP, 100 Adelaide St. W., 40th Floor, Toronto.
Come to this full day conference to hear about:
• Innovation in operations and design
• Mining in the digital era: Imperatives and disconnect
• Financing: Faster and smarter
• Smarer people or smarter with people
• What will “smarter” look like this time?
• Keynote: The Three Keys to Conquering Uncertainty in Mining
Plus, there will be two lively open discussions in which speakers and participants share their ideas and experiences to move forward in the mining industry.
Join us afterwards at CIM Toronto Branch’s 11th Annual Grubstake for an evening of networking, excellent conversation and catching up with industry friends from 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at The National Club, 303 Bay Street, Toronto.
Register by October 9th to get the Early Bird registration rate and save on registration price. More information and registration at http://bit.ly/RocksStocks2017.