- This event has passed.
ALTA 2017 Nickel-Cobalt-Copper, Uranium-REE & Gold-PM Conference & Exhibition
May 20, 2017 - May 27, 2017
ALTA 2017, organised by ALTA Metallurgical Services, will be the 23rd year of one of the world’s premier annual metallurgical events. This annual event is a gathering of the global nickel, cobalt, copper, Uranium-REE and gold-PM industries and features highly focused programs, topical forums and presentations by key international speakers. Held over eight days, it comprises:
Three international conferences in one week
– Nickel-cobalt-copper, including hydroprocessing of sulphides forum & panel
– Uranium-REE, including uranium ion exchange forum & panel
– Gold-PM, including refractory and complex gold ores forum & panel
Three short courses
– A-Z of copper ore leaching
– SX and its application to copper, cranium & nickel-cobalt
– Uranium ore processing
This conference will be an outstanding platform for exposing the latest worldwide developments in plant operations, process technology, new projects, test work & scale-up, process modelling & control systems, application of mineralogy and geometallurgy, R&D, equipment, reagents, materials, tailings disposal and environmental alleviation. The event provides an excellent opportunity to network with a wide variety of key industry professionals and showcase products and services to decision-makers in the pertinent field.