- This event has passed.
ALTA 2019 Nickel-Cobalt-Copper, Uranium-REE, Gold-PM, In Situ Recovery, Lithium Conference & Exhibition
May 18, 2019 - May 25, 2019
ALTA 2019 is a world premier annual metallurgical conference, now in its 24th year, and a leading platform for innovation. The event comprises five conferences and three short courses over eight days. ALTA conferences are well-known for providing exceptional opportunities for the industry to share ideas, innovations, technologies and projects, and develop new contacts and broader networks.
The conference features highly-focused programs, topical forums, panels and presentations by key international speakers. The emphasis of the program is practical rather than academic, and the themes running through the conference are the various aspects of technology and project development. Held over eight days, it comprises:
Five international conferences in one week
– Nickel-Cobalt-Copper, including Pressure Acid Leaching Forum & Panel
– Uranium-REE, including Developments in IX Forum & Panel
– Gold-PM, including Fit-for-Purpose Leaching Systems Forum & Panel
– Lithium Processing, including Panel Discussion
– In Situ Recovery (ISR), including Panel Discussion
Three Short Courses
– Treatment of Nickel-Cobalt Laterites
– Copper SX/EW Basic Principles and Detailed Plant Design
– Heap Leaching & its Application to Copper, Gold, Uranium & Nickel Ores
This event is an outstanding platform for exposing the latest worldwide developments in plant operations, process technology, new projects, testwork and scale-up, process modelling and control systems, application of mineralogy and geometallurgy, R&D, equipment, reagents, materials, tailings disposal and environmental alleviation.