Canadian Frac Sand 2019
September 26 - September 27
- Frac sand market supply and demand forecasts
Understand the key market drivers and supply forecasts with an update on volumes and specifications of frac sand required in key Canadian plays on a well-by-well basis.
- New rail loading, offloading, and transloading developments
Optimise on the latest developments in transloading facilities and identify new offloading points to maximise operational efficiencies and profit margins across the frac sand supply chain.
- Reducing transportation costs and pricing dynamics
Learn how to minimize overall transportation costs and find work-around solutions to price differentials. How are others in the industry managing price volatilities?
- Rail infrastructure, storage points, and capacity
Examine optimal locations and capacity of rail infrastructure and storage facilities across North America to provide efficient proppant supplies. When is it economical to store frac sand?
- Trucking and last-mile transportation strategies
Evaluate the available options of trucking frac sand directly to wellsite and overcome last-mile logistical challenges with cost reduction in mind.
- Multiple end user case studies and specification requirements
Hear end users discuss their proppant quality requirements and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to manage constraints.