- This event has passed.
Operational Excellence & Risk Management
February 7, 2017 - February 9, 2017$2,499
The Operational Excellence & Risk Management Summit will bring together over 100 Operations, HSE and OE leaders to discuss how to best manage human, asset and environmental risk to deliver consistent operational excellence.
Taking place in Houston February 7-9, 2017, the conference will see keynote speakers from Dow Chemical, Shell Oil, Veolia, NASA, US Navy, the Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement – plus over 20 case studies from risk, operations and EH&S leaders that will show you how to adopt the culture, systems and processes of the world’s Highest Reliability Organizations.
At the 2017 summit you’ll learn how to:
• Assess – and improve – your company’s safety culture
• Lay the foundation for OE by establishing principles that begin with safety
• Improve your OMS to better identify – and eliminate – sources of risk and value loss in your operations
• Increase risk visibility by optimizing data and information management – and minimize unplanned events
• Detect whether your work environments, systems and processes are increasing the likelihood of a risk occurring
• Benchmark your company against the characteristics of High Reliability Organizations (HROs)
To find out more about the event visit the official website www.opexandriskmanagement.com