- This event has passed.
Western Aboriginal Consultations & Engagement
February 28 - March 1various
Building on the success of previous editions, CI Energy Group’s 10th Annual Western Aboriginal Consultation & Engagement conference brings together diverse perspectives from Aboriginal communities, industry and government to discuss critical updates in policy as well as innovative ways to enhance your consultation practices. Be a part of the discussion:
- Where will Alberta’s new provincial government take consultation policy and how will it impact current projects?
- How is Western Canada’s energy sector becoming more diverse and where is there growth in a slow economy?
- What are industry leaders doing to build meaningful relationships and how can you apply their experience to your business or community?
- How can you ensure all business partners, stakeholders and community members are working collaboratively and progressively to manage the consultation process?
- What are the key ingredients for successful Aboriginal-Industry business partnerships?
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear directly from the Government of Alberta about the latest developments in consultation policy.
Canadian Mining Journal readers SAVE 10% on registration! Quote discount code: D10-386-386CX01.