|Dates||February 19-20 2013|
|City||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Contact Name||Shannon Aitken|
|Local Phone||+61 8 9211 8674 |
|Fax||+61 8 9322 2576|
|Main Body||SUCCESSFUL SAMPLING AND QAQC OF ASSAY DATA|
Understanding the importance of good sampling and QAQC practices
DAY 1 SUCCESSFUL SAMPLING – hands-on guide to designing & running effective sampling programs - all aspects explained using case studies & practical exercises
• Learn how to critically assess and design sampling and sample preparation systems
• Understand the importance of good sampling practice, the sources of sampling error and the cost of poor sampling
• Understand and apply Gy’s sampling theory to sample size selection and the design of sampling protocol
DAY 2 QAQC OF ASSAY DATA – tackles the issue of best practice and presents a set of practical guidelines for ensuring highest data quality
• Understand the principles of QAQC; learn how to design QAQC programmes and achieve best practice in data quality
• Gain an overview of drilling and assaying technology
• Understand basic statistical theory and the fundamentals of quality management statistics
• Learn techniques for reviewing assaying results; and learn how to design and develop QAQC systems
The course is designed for those involved in: the sampling process; laboratory & metallurgy; project evaluation; and resource & exploration geologist.
|Fees||Special Discount Offers: |
PLEASE NOTE - SPECIAL DISCOUNTS OFF REGISTRATION FEE:
A 10% discount is offered to members of the professional associations listed on the registration form.
PLUS A 5% discount is offered if 2 or more delegates, from the same company, register on a course, or if 1 delegate books on more
than one course.
PLUS A 5% discount is offered if paying by credit card
The course fee includes a comprehensive course reference manual, refreshments and lunch.
|Additional Info||CONTACT AND REGISTRATION |
For more information on Snowden’s Training and Mentoring programmes, please contact:
Diana Titren, Training Division Manager Tel: +61 8 9211 8670 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the following form and either fax it or email it to Shannon Aitken, Training Coordinator
Fax +61 8 9322 2576 Email email@example.com
Please visit www.snowdengroup.com for more information about our training courses