|Dates||February 21-22 2013|
|City||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Contact Name||Shannon Aitken|
|Local Phone||+61 8 9211 8674 |
|Fax||+61 8 9322 2576|
|Main Body||GRADE CONTROL AND PRACTICAL RECONCILIATION|
Learn best practice grade control techniques and optimise your grade and tonnage estimates through reconciliation
DAY 1 GRADE CONTROL: will show you how to control your ore mining in both open pit and underground mining. You will learn:
• Best practice grade control techniques and how to optimise your sampling grid and grade control model
• The ore control process in open pit and underground mines and techniques for dilution control to maximise profit
Case studies are used to illustrate the development of relevant processes, how to deal with difficult orebodies and comparison of various techniques.
DAY 2 PRACTICAL RECONCILIATION: reviews and investigates the calculation and interpretation of claimed grade control, resource and reserve
numbers, and their relationship with plant figures - how to achieve a best practice reconciliation system. You will learn how to:
• Interpret, validate and critically assess complex reconciliation spreadsheets; appreciate the dangers in using spreadsheets and review alternatives
• Understand metallurgical balance sheets and extract key data for the reconciliation process
• To build reconciliation systems from first principles; and understand the stakeholders in the reconciliation process and their differing requirements
• Provide simple and clear information on reconciliation to clients
|Fees||Special Discount Offers: |
PLEASE NOTE - SPECIAL DISCOUNTS OFF REGISTRATION FEE:
A 10% discount is offered to members of the professional associations listed on the registration form.
PLUS A 5% discount is offered if 2 or more delegates, from the same company, register on a course, or if 1 delegate books on more
than one course.
PLUS A 5% discount is offered if paying by credit card
The course fee includes a comprehensive course reference manual, refreshments and lunch.
|Additional Info||CONTACT AND REGISTRATION |
For more information on Snowden’s Training and Mentoring programmes, please contact:
Diana Titren, Training Division Manager Tel: +61 8 9211 8670 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the following form and either fax it or email it to Shannon Aitken, Training Coordinator
Fax +61 8 9322 2576 Email email@example.com
Please visit www.snowdengroup.com for more information about our training courses