EDMONTON – Plan to be at the Delta Edmonton Centre Suite Hotel on Feb. 28 and March 1, 2017, to attend CI Energy Group’s 10th annual Western Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement Conference. Join with people of diverse perspectives from aboriginal communities, industry and government to discuss critical updates in policy as well as innovative ways to enhance your consultation practices. Be a part of the discussion:
- Where will Alberta’s new provincial government take consultation policy and how will it impact current projects?
- How is western Canada’s energy sector becoming more diverse and where is there growth in a slow economy?
- What are industry leaders doing to build meaningful relationships and how can you apply their experience to your business or community?
- How can you ensure all business partners, stakeholders and community members are working collaboratively and progressively to manage the consultation process?
- What are the key ingredients for successful aboriginal-industry business partnerships?
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear directly from the government of Alberta about the latest developments in consultation policy.
Canadian Mining Journal readers save 10% on registration! Quote discount code D10-386-386CX01.
Email CustomerService@CanadianInstitute.com, call 1-877-927-7936 or register online today.