HOUSTON, TX – The 2017 North American Frac Sand exhibition and conference is set for Feb. 23-23, 2017, at the Westin Houston Downtown hotel. This meeting brings together frac sand buys, sellers and service companies.
The objective of this year’s conference will be to bring the frac sand supply chain industry together to evaluate solutions for overcoming the current market and logistical challenges of supplying frac sand to well sites.
This exhibition and conference will provide a forum for all stakeholders from suppliers and proppant manufacturers, to railroad operators, well servicing companies and E&Ps, to network and build cross-market relationships and to discuss the latest developments in the proppant market and logistics infrastructure across North America.
The agenda will include:
- Frac sand market supply and demand forecasts
- New rail loading, offloading, and transloading developments
- Reducing transportation costs and pricing dynamics
- Optimising on existing rail infrastructure, storage points, and capacity
- Trucking and last-mile transportation strategies
- End users case studies and proppant quality requirements
Please visit www.Frac-Sand-Conference.com for more information and to register. Additional exhibitors are also welcome.