LAS VEGAS – BZ Media LLC today announced that Michael P. Huerta, administrator of the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration, will give the grand opening keynote address at InterDrone, Sept. 6 at 10:00 am. He will be joined at InterDrone by a high level lineup of commercial drone thought leaders who will frame the state of the industry at the conference, being held Sept. 6-8 at the Rio Hotel in Las Vegas.
In addition to Mr. Huerta’s grand opening, keynote addresses will also be presented by:
- Greg Agvent, senior director of news technology, CNN;
- Michael Chasen, CEO, PrecisionHawk;
- Biren Ghandi, distinguished strategist, corporate strategy, Cisco;
- Brian Krzanich, CEO, Intel;
- Wahid Nawabi, CEO, AeroVironment;
- Deepu Talla, VP, general manager, Tegra Unit, NVIDIA; and
- Mike Winn, CEO, DroneDeploy.
As administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration, Huerta is responsible for the safety and efficiency of the largest aerospace system in the world overseeing a $15.9 billion dollar budget, and over 47,000 employees. The FAA is responsible for setting the legal requirements for the use of commercial drones in the United States.
More information on InterDrone – strictly for commercial drone builders, buyers and flyers – is open at www.InterDrone.com. For information on exhibiting or event sponsorships, please contact Ted Bahr at email@example.com or +1 631-421-4158 x101.