ONTARIO – St Andrew Goldfields (SAS) is enjoying exceptional drilling results wherever they drill in the Holt-Holloway area 45 km northeast of Kirkland Lake. Mineralization has been extended north of Holt zone 4, east of Holloway Smoke Deep zone, and below the existing Mattawasaga pits.
Here are the highlights:
- Surface drilling, phase 2 zone 4 deep west extension at the Holt mine
- 3.37 g/t Au over 23.6 metres including 6.05 g/t over 5.4 metres
- 4.78 g/t Au over 6.6 metres
- Surface drilling, below the Mattawasaga pit
- 3.12 g/t Au over 16.3 metres including 11.87 g/t over 1.4 metres
- 1.66 g/t Au over 37.0 metres including 3.10 g/t over 4.6 metres
- Underground drilling, Smoke Deep zone at the Holloway mine
- 21.05 g/t Au (20.12 g/t cut) over 6.0 metres
- 8.27 g/t Au over 8.1 metres and 12.52 g/t over 1.5 metres
“These results are encouraging on all fronts. Company-wide we have added nearly one million ounces of inferred resources in the fourth quarter of 2014 and we believe further additions are likely,” said Duncan Middlemiss, president and CEO of SAS.
Detailed drilling results are available at SASGoldMines.com in the news release dated May 7, 2015.