VANCOUVER – Version 7.0 of Gemcom Software International‘s popular Gemcom MineSchedTM program is available from the developer. This next generation scheduling software can be used at open pit and underground mines of all types and sizes. The program puts the ability to develop economic and easy to implement schedules to increase productivity.
MineSched 7.0 makes productive scheduling possible through unified workflows for development and production scheduling, providing a consistent and intuitive user experience. Another key addition in this version is combined interactive and automated scheduling, an innovation coupling automated scheduling techniques with the ability to selectively schedule on a period-by-period basis to save significant time in schedule creation.
According to Gemcom, the benefits of MineSched 7.0 are many:
• Unified development and production scheduling results in more efficient, easy to produce, and cost-effective schedules.
• Intuitive five-step workflow guides users through the scheduling process, ensuring consistency of work and enabling new users to be proficient quickly.
• Conveniently manage all development and production scheduling parameters within a single scenario.
• Unique Setup Development user interface with a close interaction between the 3-D display and data grids where parameters are entered simplifies the configuration of development headings.
• Ability to rapidly reproduce scenarios across development and production with a single mouse click to efficiently compare scheduling alternatives.
• Combined interactive and automated scheduling saves users significant time by permitting users to resume scheduling from any period without the need to regenerate the schedule from the beginning.
• Schedules can be paused at any point in the scheduling process to see results up to the last full period scheduled.
• Analysis of the schedule across development and production using combined views in MineSched’s unique visual dashboard.
For more information about MineSched 7.0, visit http://www.GemcomSoftware.com/MineSched.