Canadian Mining Journal



  • News

    GOLD: TomaGold partners with Goldcorp at Sidace Lake project

    June 23, 2016 by Canadian Mining Journal

    ONTARIO – TomaGold Corp. of Montreal has bought up a 39.5% interest in the Sidace Lake project from Planet Exploration. Goldcorp holds the remaining 60.5% of the project 25 km northeast of Balmertown in the Red Lake mining camp. In