Improve reliability, bottom line and water reduction with the latest evolution of sealing technology
Expert Engineering Virtual Panel Discussion
MARCH 31, 2021 | 10:30am EST
Canadian Mining Journal is proud to partner with John Crane on this informative webinar. The mining experts at John Crane will identify the top three challenges faced in mine pump sealing applications and pinpoint strategies to overcome them.
Our mining experts will discuss ways to counter threats to equipment longevity and reliability and share practical tips and tricks.
- As mines are getting back online and experiencing high production demands after COVID- 19, which are under heightened pressure?
- What trends exist to improve rotating equipment reliability?
- Learn which factors influence the choice of sealing for slurry pumps.
- The driving forces behind upgrading from packing to mechanical seals and the factors that should be considered.
- Which sealing solutions overcome reliability threats to pumps that are prone to high shaft wear and excessive leakage.
- Strategies to increase the reliability of slurry, underflow, and tailings pumps in severe-duty conditions.
- Can seal face technology help reduce friction in slurry applications?
Global Mining Community Leader/Coordinator
Global Product Manager – John Crane Diamond
Sales Manager Canada
Global Product Manager – Wet Seal