25th World Mining Congress 2018
June 19 @ 8:00 am - June 22 @ 5:00 pm
The World Mining Congress (WMC) is a global mining industry event, which is held every three years, has been held once every 2-3 years since 1958 and brings together specialists and scientists from different countries working in the solid mineral deposit – development sector. The World Mining Congress over the history of its existence the number of participating countries of the Congress has increased from 10 to 49 and continues to grow.
The leading institutions along with key suppliers and service companies will present innovative developments in mining industry. The leading experts of mining industry and representatives of related industries from all over the world will give speech at the World Mining Congress.
Participation in the World Mining Congress of 2018 in Astana will open for you the following opportunities:
* insight into global industry trends and innovations in mining;
* development of new markets of equipment sales, products and services;
positioning of a brand of your company among the world mining experts;
* a unique chance to present mining industry potential of countries at international level;
* the shortest path to unique knowledge;
* acquaintance with representatives of science and world leading universities, * institutes and International Mining Associations;
* meetings with investors from all over the world;
* possibility of entering the Central Asian markets.