- This event has passed.
Online conference: ALTA 2020 Metallurgical Conference & Exhibition
November 9, 2020 - November 27, 2020
ALTA 2020 Online is a world-class annual metallurgical conference, celebrating its 25th year, and a leading platform for innovation. The emphasis of the carefully crafted program is practical rather than academic, and the themes running through the conference are the various aspects of technology and project development. ALTA conferences are well-known for providing exceptional opportunities for the industry to share ideas, innovations, technologies and projects, and develop new contacts and broader networks.
We are pleased to partner with CSIRO Mineral Resources for the In-Situ Recovery Conference (ISR) and Curtin Gold Technology Group for the Gold-PM Conference. The Uranium-REE and ISR Conferences, and Uranium short course are organised in co-operation with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).
FIVE international conferences
- Nickel-Cobalt-Copper (10-12 November) including Hydromet Processing of Ni-Co-Cu Sulphides Forum & Panel
- Uranium-REE (18 November) including Application of Membranes Forum & Panel
- In Situ Recovery (ISR) (19 November) including Application of ISR to Copper Forum & Panel
- Gold-PM (25 November) including Cyanide Alleviation & Alternative Lixiviants Forum & Panel
- Lithium & Battery Technology (26 November) including Trends in Battery Technology Forum & Panel
SIX short courses
- A-Z of Copper Ore Leaching (9 November) by ALTA Metallurgical Services
- The ART of HPAL – The Way to Success (13 November) by Dr Naoyuki Tsuchida and Fumio Iwamoto (ex Sumitomo)
- Uranium Ore Processing (17 November) by ALTA Metallurgical Services
- SX and its Application to Copper, Uranium & Nickel-Cobalt (20 November) by ALTA Metallurgical Services
- Design of Successful Bulk Flow Systems for Hydromet Operations (23-24 November) by Jenike & Johanson
- Lithium Processing (27 November) presented by METS Engineering