- This event has passed.
September 9, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
ALTA 2021 is a world-class annual metallurgical conference, now in its 26th year, and a leading platform for innovation. The emphasis of the program is practical rather than academic, and the themes running through the conference are the various aspects of technology and project development. ALTA conferences are well-known for providing exceptional opportunities for the industry to share ideas, innovations, technologies and projects, and develop new contacts and broader networks.
Five international conferences in one week;
– Nickel-Cobalt-Copper (24-26 May) including featured forum & panel
– Uranium-REE (27 May) including featured forum & panel
– Gold-PM (27 May) including featured forum & panel
– In Situ Recovery (ISR) (28 May) including featured forum & panel
– Lithium & Battery Technology (28 May) including featured forum & panel
Three Short Courses;
– Treatment of Nickel-Cobalt Laterites (22 May)
– Copper SX/EW Basic Principles and Detailed Plant Design (23 May)
– Heap Leaching & its Application to Copper, Gold, Uranium & Nickel Ores (29 May)