- This event has passed.
ITIL® Foundation Certification Training in Toronto | Graspskills.com
July 7, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - July 15, 2017 @ 4:00 pmUS$1,485
Get certified at your place from Graspskills ITIL Foundation Certification Training. ITIL Foundation Certification Training will allow participants pass the exam and bring positive changes in business, optimize customer experience and contribute in the improvement process.
Graspskills key features
• 4 Days Classroom or 16 hours Instructor led online training
• Hard/soft copy of the study materials
• Course completion certificate
• Life time online access
• 45 hours PDU certificate
• 2 Full length simulation test
• Exam fee included
• 3 industrial case studies
• IT infrastructure library expert certified trainer
• Post training support
• 10% discount on any other course
• 25% discount on any online course
• Service management as a practice
• The IT infrastructure library service lifecycle
• Generic concepts and definitions
• Key principles and models
• Selected processes
• Selected functions
• Selected roles
• Technology and architecture
• Competence and training
Who can attend
• Individuals who require a basic understanding of the IT infrastructure library framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
• IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted IT infrastructure library who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement program.
• This may include, but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers and business process owners
Graspskills is one of the largest providers of professional certification courses in classroom, online and also virtual training. Our main mission is to satisfy the participants through excellent training. We offer more than 100 courses in 130 countries. Graspskills courses are recognized by more than 50 global companies including Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant, TATA Consultancy Services and Accenture.