- This event has passed.
“Mineral Processing for non-Mineral Processors” Short Course
December 8, 2017$800
Mineral processing can involve four general types of unit operation:
• Sizing & Classification
Knowing the fundamental principles, conventions and terminology in mineral processing, and having broad overview of current technical and operating issues and circuit design considerations are essential for engineers, technicians, operators, support staff such as accountants, brokers, investors and others working in the mineral processing industry. The course covers unit operations in mineral processing including comminution, physical separation, flotation, classification and dewatering.
Upon completion of this course the participants are able to
• Identify various unit operations in mineral processing.
• Understand the step used for the processing of various minerals.
• Describe and explain commonly occurring processes for mineral beneficiation.
• Analyse reasons for selection of processes based on raw material properties.
• Have knowledge of process conditions to suggest process selections for hypothetical raw materials.