The North American Frac Sand exhibition and conference 2017 brings together frac sand buyers, sellers and service companies.
This exhibition and conference will provide a forum for all stakeholders from suppliers and proppant manufacturers, to railroad operators, well servicing companies and E&Ps, to network and build cross-market relationships and to discuss the latest developments in the proppant market and logistics infrastructure across North America.
Our agenda will include:
- Frac sand market supply and demand forecasts
- New rail loading, offloading, and transloading developments
- Reducing transportation costs and pricing dynamics
- Optimising on existing rail infrastructure, storage points, and capacity
- Trucking and last-mile transportation strategies
- End users case studies and proppant quality requirements