Canada’s top 10 royalty and streaming companies

The Northern Miner presents the top-10, Canadian-headquartered royalty and streaming companies by market capitalization, as of mid-June 2020. 1. Franco-Nevada Market capitalization: […]
Franco-Nevada CEO David Harquail at the 2019 Canadian Mining Symposium, in London, U.K. Credit: Martina Lang for The Northern Miner.
[caption id="attachment_1003740019" align="alignnone" width="550"]Franco-Nevada CEO David Harquail at the 2019 Canadian Mining Symposium, in London, U.K. Credit: Martina Lang for The Northern Miner. Franco-Nevada CEO David Harquail at the 2019 Canadian Mining Symposium, in London, U.K.
Credit: Martina Lang for The Northern Miner.[/caption] The Northern Miner presents the top-10, Canadian-headquartered royalty and streaming companies by market capitalization, as of mid-June 2020. 1. Franco-Nevada Market capitalization: US$26.4 billion Franco-Nevada (TSX: FNV; NYSE: FNV) continues to hold its position as the number one royalty and streaming company by market capitalization. The company has a broad and diversified portfolio of 56 gold and gold-equivalent producing mines, 56 energy-producing assets, 35 advanced-stage gold and gold equivalent assets, 202 gold and gold-equivalent exploration-stage assets, and 25 energy development-stage assets. The company remains focused on precious metals – gold, silver and platinum group metals — which generate around 80% of its revenue, with the remaining 20% from energy, in the form of oil and natural gas. Continue reading at www.northernminer.com

Comments

Your email address will not be published.