Canadian Mining Journal

News

CORPORATE NEWS Comaplex Ups Interest in Meliadine West

RANKIN INLET, Nunavut COMAPLEX MINERALS has concluded an agreement with WMC INTERNATIONAL which boosts Comaplex's...


RANKIN INLET, Nunavut COMAPLEX MINERALS has concluded an agreement with WMC INTERNATIONAL which boosts Comaplex’s interest in the Meliadine West gold property to 78%. The remaining 22% is held by CUMBERLAND MINERALS. The Meliadine East property is equally shared by Comaplex and Cumberland.

The Meliadine gold project (including both the East and West blocks) is at the advanced exploration stage, having swallowed approximately $80 million to date. Resources in all categories are estimated at roughly 23 million tonnes grading between 6 g/t and 7 g/t Au.

Cumberland also owns the nearby Meadowbank gold project. Visit its web site at www.cumberlandresources.com.


Print this page

Related Posts



Have your say:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*