EDMONTON - Pelican Products
, a leader in the design and manufacture of high performance protective case solutions and advanced portable lighting solutions, has introduced the new and improved version of the 9440 remote area lighting system (RALS) with a host of upgraded functionality:
- Compatibility with a Bluetooth™ Pelican smart phone app (iOS and Android) for remote activation and battery management;
- A high efficiency lithium ion battery which allows the area light to be left on the charger indefinitely without harm to the battery;
- Doubled lumen output with three settings –
- 5,300 lumens for 1.5 hours on high,
- 2,800 lumens for 4 hours on medium,
- 1,400 lumens for 8 hours on low;
- Full time battery level indicator;
- Now works with standard AC wall power; and
- External hot-swappable power packs available to extend the use (sold separately)
[caption id="attachment_1003712356" align="alignleft" width="131"] The Pelican 9440 RALS.[/caption]
The 9440 RALS features a beam spread of 125° that effectively lights a large area, sets up in seconds and weighs in at a mere 7 kg. The area light is engineered with a streamlined, self-deploying tripod for easy site placement and a nylon shoulder strap for simple transport. It also features an internal telescoping pole that reaches 213 cm and a light head that articulates both vertically and horizontally.
The 9440 RALS is available in either yellow or black and has an MSRP of $1,338.66. Click 9440 Remote Area Lighting System (RALS)
to watch video.