NASHVILLE, TN – Bridgestone Americas
showcased a full suite of its newest industry leading mining technology solutions designed to meet the needs of global customers at MINExpo in Las Vegas. A single-source provider of tires, conveyor belts and hoses to the mining industry, Bridgestone demonstrated how the company’s products, services and analytics-driven business technologies work together to improve productivity and maximize resources.
In addition to showcasing new products at MINExpo, Bridgestone is debuting integrated technology solutions that will help fleet managers make real-time tire and maintenance decisions, improving performance and bottom line profitability. Consider the following:
- Next generation of TreadStat tire and rim management platform to monitor, optimize and report on the condition of all tires and rims, saving time and increasing productivity by giving real-time information to make better, more informed decisions. The dashboard and reporting function are customizable.
- Bridgestone intelligent tag (B-TAG) with DirectLink™ pressure monitoring system (TPMS) for real-time monitoring of tire temperature and pressure. Now available with DirectLink, B-TAG delivers information to computers, tablets or smartphones for on-the-spot, informed decision making.
- The 46/90R57 VREV tire: This 1.45-metre giant tire has been optimized for improved heat and wear resistance in severe haulage applications. Innovative buttress fins in the shoulder use air flow from the rolling tire to force cooler air into shoulder grooves and across the base of the tire to draw heat away, while parallelogram blocks in the pattern minimize wear and tear. Together, these features contribute to a 10% increase in tonne kilometers per hour over the Bridgestone v-steel rock premium service (VRPS) tire.
- The 59/80R63 VRF Tire with cooling fin technology offers up to a 10% increase in wear life over its predecessor, the Bridgestone VRF. Innovative cooling fins are optimized for heat reduction, delivering wear resistance to extend tire life and improve productivity in severe haulage applications.
- Bridgestone’s service and training network is a global network of engineers, service technicians and tire program experts who offer recommendations and customizable solutions to help improve performance, maximize productivity and improve tire related costs. Bridgestone also offers training programs for operators and fleet managers.
To learn more about B-TAG, TreadStat and other comprehensive mining solutions from Bridgestone, visit www.commercial.Bridgestone.com/en-us/solutions