On Tuesday, Jan. 17, join a free, one-hour web conference examining how to create a predictable competitive advantage. Better knowledge-sharing initiatives, workable support technology, and a resilient corporate culture will be discussed as solutions.
The conference will feature expert panellists Dr. Craig Fleisher, renowned author, president of the Society of Competitive Intelligence Professionals and Windsor Research Leadership Chair, Odette School of Business at the University of Windsor; Arik Johnson, managing director & CEO of competitive intelligence consultancy, Aurora WDC; and Michael Chender, founder & CEO of the leading knowledge-based software company, Coemergence Inc.
Participants will learn how to identify and implement a new "predictive" direction by these methods:
- recognizing that much of the critical real-time information needed is close at hand;
- using the power of networked intelligence to improve the early recognition of opportunities and threats;
- rethinking the role of analysis;
- building on, rather than fighting against, existing corporate culture;
- recognizing how software can (and cannot) help anticipate real-time shifts, trends and early warning signals to lift the company growth efforts to a new level of competitive advantage.
The conference is free and begins at 2 p.m. EST/11 a.m. PST. To register, visit http://webinars.kmworld.com/coemergence/17jan2006.
To read and comment on discussions the presenters and other experts have posted, visit the Net-Intelligence Blog section at www.coemergence.com.