VAL-D’OR, Que. – InnovExplo
will update the prefeasibility study and technical report for the Croinor gold project 70 km east of the town. The project is owned by Monarques Gold Corp
. of Montreal.
InnovExplo has been contracted to do the following:
- Update the mineral reserves using a new cut-off grade estimate based on new parameters, including a new stope design using the MSO (minable shape optimizer) module and the new 2016 resource estimation.
- Update the mining plan and schedule based on the new reserve estimate.
- Update the metallurgy using the Beacon mill parameters.
- Update the capital and operating expense estimates based on the latest prefeasibility study.
- Update the financial and sensitivity analyses, including a cash flow model (before and after tax).
- And lastly, prepare a technical report.
Learn more about InnovExplo’s expertise in mining engineering, geology and economic assessments at http://InnovExplo.com/en/home