[caption id="attachment_1003732078" align="aligncenter" width="450"] Target for ArcGIS Pro features Credit: Geosoft
CHRISTCHURCH, NZ – Target for ArcGIS Pro is now available from Seequent
to bring advanced understanding of mining and exploration data to the powerful next generation Esri ArcGIS Pro environment. The industry first, intuitive Esri-integrated solution simplifies the importing, viewing and analysis of drill hole and subsurface geological data within ArcGIS Pro to allow geoscientists, geologists and GIS analysts to make timely decisions on project viability and enable faster discoveries.
Seequent’s general manager of mining and minerals Nick Fogarty says, “We’ve worked very closely with Esri to create essential workflows for geoscientists in mining and exploration who want to use their data in ArcGIS Pro. Our partnership ensures we can deliver interoperability that allows our customers to get the full benefit from both Target and ArcGIS geoscience workflows, creating a world-leading end to end solution.”
Esri’s director of industry solutions, natural resources sector Geoff Wade says. “The new Target for ArcGIS Pro provides users with additional capability and flexibility, in seamlessly integrating with tools from the Esri platform that many are already familiar with. We are confident this will further improve the efficiency of many geoscience workflows and empower new levels of understanding and insights for our valued joint customers.”
Target for ArcGIS Pro allows users to:
- Import, visualize and interpret drilling data from standard industry data sources or generic formats.
- View drill hole data by numeric or categorical attributes in 2D maps and 3D scenes.
- Create cross-sections to view and interpret geology in 3D.
- Incorporate subsurface datasets to any project for increased understanding and geological context.
- Navigate the subsurface quickly and easily using 3D navigation shortcuts.
- Share and collaborate using Esri’s online workflows.
Target for ArcGIS Pro is available as a free and licensed version. Learn more at www.seequent.com/products-solutions/mining
Target for ArcGIS Pro from Seequent is available either as a free or a licensed version.