ZINC-COPPER: More mineralization at McLeod Deep and Bracemac KT

QUEBEC – Drilling at the Bracemac-McLeod project hear Matagami has extended two mineralized zones, says 35% joint venture partner Donner Metals of Montreal. (Glencore Xstrata holds the remaining 65%). Results include the extension of...

QUEBEC – Drilling at the Bracemac-McLeod project hear Matagami has extended two mineralized zones, says 35% joint venture partner Donner Metals of Montreal. (Glencore Xstrata holds the remaining 65%). Results include the extension of massive and semi-massive sulphides associated with extensive alteration down plunge of McLeod Deep and a new intercept of zinc-rich sulphides immediately northwest of the Bracemac KT zone, which is currently being mined.

Additionally, Donner said a new sulphide discovery has been made on the North Flank joint venture 13 km northwest of the Bracemac-McLeod mine and 7 km northwest of the Matagami mill. The discovery graded 2.06% Cu over 4.9 metres at the key tuffite horizon underlain by extensive chlorite and silica alteration.

A property map indicating Donner joint venture interests is posted at DonnerMetals.com. A video of the project is also available.

Comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Aug 12 2021 - Aug 13 2021
Aug 17 2021 - Aug 18 2021
Aug 25 2021 - Aug 26 2021
Sep 07 2021 - Sep 09 2021