BRITISH COLUMBIA – Six of the eight drill holes into the Saddle South property returned high grade gold-silver mineralization, says owner GT Gold Corp. of Vancouver. High grades of 51.53 g/t gold and 117.38 g/t silver over 6.95 metres as well as visible gold were observed.
A fly-over view of the Saddle South discovery and Saddle North target. (Credit: GT Gold and Google Earth)
The Saddle prospect is part of GT Gold’s flagship Tatogga property west of the village of Iskut. None of the targets were drilled previously. The targets were identified through soil and some rock sampling of geochemical anomalies.
Here are details of the highlights:
- Hole TTD007 – 51.53 g/t gold and 38 g/t silver over 6.95 metres, including 86.00 g/t gold and 259.00 g/t silver over 1.46 metre and 67.11 g/t gold and 132.76 g/t silver over 4.39 metres, including 72.64 g/t gold and 74.34 g/t silver over 2.14 metres;
- Hole TTD001 – 10.26 g/t gold and 07 g/t silver over 7.00 metres, including 32.10 g/t gold and 283.00 g/t silver over 1.00 metre;
- Hole TTD002 – 6.57 g/t gold and 31 g/t silver over 14.78 metres, including 22.00 g/t gold and 440.00 g/t silver over 1.00 metre;
- Hole TTD004 – 9.01 g/t gold over 3.00 metres with multiple intercepts including 65 g/t gold over 1.00 metre;
- Hole TTD005 – 6.25 g/t gold over 6.44 metres with multiple intercepts including 10 g/t gold over 1.50 metre;
- Hole TTD008 – 18.29 g/t gold and 24 g/t silver over 2.81 with multiple intercepts including 29.23 g/t gold and 79.75 g/t silver over 1.72 metre; and
- RC hole TTR025 – 8.79 g/t gold and 98 g/t silver over 7.62 metres, including 37.90 g/t gold and 85.00 g/t silver over 1.53 metre.
Complete drilling results are posted at www.GTGoldCorp.ca.