The Seabee gold mine installation in northern Saskatchewan. (Image: SSR Mining)
SASKATCHEWAN – Vancouver’s SSR Mining says exploration work at its Seabee gold mine 125 km northeast of La Ronge has outlined new gold resources and increased the company’s confidence that mineralization is continuous along the Santoy Gap hanging wall.
Here are some high grade assays from the Santoy Gap hanging wall:
- Hole SUG-18-622 intersected 25.6 g/t gold over 4.1 metres true width; and
- Hole SUG-18-612 intersected 12.3 g/t gold over 4.8 metres true width.
At the Santoy 8A target, where inferred resources are being converted to indicated, these assays were encouraging:
- Hole SUG-18-941 intersected 11.2 g/t gold over 18.5 metres true width;
- Hole SUG-18-943 intersected 14.1 g/t gold over 7.0 metres true width; and
- Hole SUG-18-913 intersected 12.2 g/t gold over 7.0 metres true width.
Read the completed update at www.SSRmining.com.