KANATA, Ont. – Instantel, maker of blast and vibration monitors, their attachments and cloud-based monitoring, has upgraded its calibration and repair service with several new features. Customers are advised that their login credentials will remain unchanged for most of the new features.
The service portal now has these new features:
- An option for battery replacement;
- See the warranty information on a unit;
- Add multiple optional equipment services into a single request;
- Multiple shipping addresses can be entered with a service request;
- Several units can be submitted on one return material authorization (RMA);
- Attachments can be added to the ticket; and
- The status of a unit can be viewed in more detail throughout the service process.
Instantel’s new calibration and repair service portal is now live at www.instantel.com/service-calibration/submit-service-calibration.