BURLINGTON, Ont. – The latest from Rexroth are pilot-operated 4/3-way
Rexroth directional control values meet 4EE energy efficiency standards.
directional control valves with highly dynamic properties. The greatly improved product features allow these valves to master even demanding control tasks with ease. With a high flow of up to 4,700 L/min and a maximum pressure of 350 bar, they guarantee fewer pressure drops, faster motion sequences, greater power density, and greater stability and control quality. You get increased energy efficiency, more productivity and use less space. All with maximum control.
Users of the new Rexroth valves will benefit these features:
- a proven a robust design for reliability;
- a main valve control spool spring-centered in neutral or offset position for security;
- a servo quality pilot control valve control spool for high quality; and suitability for the position, speed, pressure and force control for versatility;
- precision high response sensitivity and low hysteresis;
- shorter cycle times for greater productivity; and
- GoTo coverage for immediate delivery of preferred types.
Technically, the 4WRLE-4X family delivers a maximum operating pressure of 350 bar, maximum rated flow of 1,500 L/min., maximum flow of 4,700 L/min., operational temperature range from –20°C to +60°C, and improved dynamic properties (jump response time and frequency response: –90°C).
To learn more, please visit www.BoschRexroth.ca.