March 24, 2022
- This event has passed.
12th Annual Eastern Indigenous Consultation & Engagement
May 15, 2019 @ 8:00 am - May 16, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
This year’s conference will focus on legal and regulatory updates for Indigenous consultation.
Indigenous consultation is being rapidly evolving. From precedent setting court challenges that have reinvented the environmental regulations process, to the implementation of international policies and new federal frameworks. Sweeping changes are happening at the highest level. Can your organization meet expectations for business success and social responsibility?
The 12th Annual Eastern Indigenous Consultation & Engagement conference addresses how the legal consultation landscape is evolving, what government policies are under review and strategies for improving business practices between industry and Indigenous leaders.
* Implementing the United Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous People (UNDRIP)
* Environmental Assessment Modernization Review
* Legal Updates and Deconstructing Consultation Court Cases
* Major Projects Update and Industry Best Practices
* Consultation Action Plans and Capacity Building
* Traditional Knowledge Intersecting Western Science
* … And more!
This is your opportunity to get the updates you need while making long standing connections. Make this event part of your consultation strategy by meeting with potential partners in a neutral setting.