March 24, 2022
- This event has passed.
November 16 - November 19
Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), India’s Premier Industry Association and organizer of Excon, organizes the International Mining and Machinery Exhibition (IMME) – www.immeindia.in , The Largest Trade Fair dedicated to the Mining Industry in India. The event in its 16th edition is scheduled to be held between 16 – 19 November 2022 at Eco Park, Rajarhat, Kolkata, India.
Like in the past, this year too, IMME will feature International Pavilions from Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, Germany, Poland, Russia, UK and USA. In this edition there will be a pavilion from France also. With strong industry growth in the Mining Sector in India, we expect more International attention and a strong Indian representation of more than 450 exhibitors to participate at IMME 2022 with a display area of over 100,000 Sq. Mts
IMME 2022 – to feature
• 4 Day International Exhibition
• 2 Day Global Mining Summit
• Country Pavilions from Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, Germany, Poland, Russia, UK and USA
• 450+ Exhibitors, 10000+ Business Visitors both from India and Abroad
• 1,00,000 Square Meters of Exhibition display Area
• Special focus on senior visitors from the Public Sector and Private Mining companies
• B2B Networking forum
• Participation from State Government, Nodal Agencies, Sectoral Media and Others