March 24, 2022
- This event has passed.
Lithium, Battery, and Energy Metals Conference 2022
September 14 - September 15
AusIMM, in partnership with Murdoch University, are celebrating their fifth annual Lithium, Battery, and Energy Metals Conference.
This year they are delighted to deliver their biggest technical program yet, online and in Perth, Australia. In keeping with the high standards of the conference, the International Lithium, Battery, and Energy Metals Council have selected several themes around which global industry experts can share their trade knowledge with delegates.
With over thirty presentations, Lithium 2022 will highlight exciting technologies and innovations, from the latest research findings to the scale and growth of in-demand resources.
Delegates will receive fast-tracked research on energy metals, production, extraction, and application, current and predicting trends, insights into global market factors and transforming tailings and waste into revenue.
• Exploration, Geology, Mining
• Battery Minerals and Brines
• Mineralogy and Metallurgical Processing
• Powering Ahead
• Kwasi Ampofo, Head of Metals and Mining- BloombergNEF
• Matt Dusci, COO- IGO
• Maggie Gulbinska, Director- National Battery Testing Centre, Queensland University of Technology
• Shannon O’Rouke, CEO- Future Battery Industries Cooperative Research Centre
• Greg Sheehan, Global Lithium Director- Hatch
• John Warner, Managing Director- JordProxa
Delegates will also experience robust panel discussions, networking events, access to a full trade exhibition and more!
All presentations will be available to watch on-demand, allowing delegates to access the high-quality technical program from anywhere in the world.
To see the full program and registration rates, visit www.ausimm.com/lithium/