March 24, 2022
- This event has passed.
Online course: Managing an Agile Mining Supply Chain in Challenging Times
February 17, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Disrupted and disturbed…. Whether you are standing up stream of your mining supply chain or downstream, what was in place and working is no longer reliable. The stakeholders, the interfaces, the outcomes, as well as the plans, systems and practices have all gone through a major upheaval.
This three-hour online course, on February 17, 2021, organized by Schulich Executive Education Centre (SEEC), Schulich School of Business, York University, SEEC Global Mining Academy and MineAfrica, features industry experts who will provide you with tools and takeaways to help you identify solutions tailored to the specificities of your own organization.
• Michelle Ash, Chief Executive Officer, Dassault Systèmes GÉOVIA
• Olivier Dubuis, Vice President Alliance & Development, ADEN Group & Chief Executive Officer, Aden Remote Site
• Siri C. Genik, Principal and Founder, BRIDGE©
• Stephen Grocott, Chief Executive Officer, Pure Minerals
• Sam Houston, Vice President Engineering and Capital Projects, Eldorado Gold Corporation
• Boris Kamstra, Executive Director Alphamin Resources
• Mark Scherer, Head of Procurement, Baffinland Iron Mines
• Roger Spitz, President, Techistential & Founding Chairman, Disruptive Futures Institute
• Eira Thomas, President and Chief Executive Officer, Lucara Diamond Corp.