[caption id="attachment_1003731975" align="aligncenter" width="404"] Moneta’s Golden Highway project is believed to have the same sequence and age of units as discoveries in the Timmins camp. (Image: Moneta Porcupine)
ONTARIO – Toronto-based Moneta Porcupine Mines
has updated the mineral resource for the South West gold deposit at its Golden Highway project 110 km east of Timmins. The results of recent drilling show increased numbers in all categories.
Here are the highlights from South West: :
- Indicated: 58% increase to 472,000 oz. at 4.53 g/t.
- Inferred: 40% increase to 1.1 million oz. at 4.32 g/t gold.
- An increase in overall grades.
The company also shared total Golden Highway numbers:
- Indicated: 45% increase to 556,500 oz. at a grade of 4.53 g/t gold.
- Inferred: 34% increase to 1,2 million oz. at a grade of 4.31 g/t gold.
Moneta said it used a gold cut-off grade of 3.00 g/t for all estimates.
Details of the latest 43-101 report can be found in the news release for Nov. 26, 2019, posted at www.MonetaPorcupine.com.