Dyno Nobel has released a new and improved version of its Explosives Engineers’ Mobile App. It has always been the best in the industry—and now it’s even better.
Key Features Include:
· Complete product specifications and application uses for Dyno Nobel products.
· Custom blasting calculators include powder factor, airblast prediction, rock and explosive charge per blast hole, wet hole, ground vibration prediction, scaled distance, and distance to the nearest structure.
· Real time Dyno Nobel updates are available through the News section including, press releases, videos, and news stories.
· Unit conversions, blast design terminology, definitions and formulas are all readily accessible.
· Worldwide accessibility to all features, even in remote locations
Expanded Features in this Version Include:
· A simpler, more essential look and feel, with the ability to adapt to reﬁnements and changes to the underlying operating systems, whether iOS or Android.
· The ability to select a region (America, Asia Pacific or South America) and preferred units (Imperial or Metric).
· An updated GPS which not only includes maps with latitude, longitude and altitude, but also has the ability to save hundreds of locations and compare any two locations.
· An expanded calculator function which can now save results to a list and upload past results from that list.
· The ability to select individual product specifications to be compared in a dynamic format, allowing the user to see just the data they need in a simplified table.
Dyno Nobel recommends that it's time to delete your old version of Explosives Engineer’s Mobile App and download the new version today! Visit dynonobel.com.