[caption id="attachment_1003721966" align="aligncenter" width="471"] Drilling program at the Goldboro deposit near Halifax. (Image: Anaconda Mining)
NOVA SCOTIA – Anaconda Mining
of Toronto says that assays from the first five holes ot if 6,000-metre diamond drilling program at the Goldboro gold project allows it to expand the mineralization beyond the existing resource. The property is 175 km northeast of Halifax.
Highlights from the program included multiple occurrences of visible gold and high grades that include the following:
- Hole BR-17-09: 34.70 g/t gold over 3.5 metres;
- Hole BR-17-06: 24.34 g/t gold over 3.8 metres;
- Hole BR-17-08: 9.12 g/t gold over3.2 metres;
- Hole BR-17-08: 31.56 g/t gold over 1.0 metre;
- Hole BR-17-06: 59.97 g/t gold over 0.5 metre; and
- Hole BR-17-10: 17.68 g/t gold over 0.5 metre.
Details of the recent drilling results are posted in the news release of Feb. 7, 2018, at www.AnacondaMining.com.